- Home >
- Boards/Committees General Info
Boards/Committees General Info
If you’re interested in serving on one of the Boards/Committees with an opening please call the Town Clerk at (910) 201-8004 for an application or just click here to download one. We also have a Committee Handbook, which includes descriptions of all of our advisory boards and committees.
We are now accepting applications from interested persons for the following appointed boards/committees:
- Environmental Advisory Committee (one term ending June 2021)
- Board of Adjustment (one unexpired term ending March 2021)
- Par 3 (unexpired term ending Jan. 2020 for an Oak Island resident who does not live in South Harbour)
- Community Center Advisory Board (one unexpired term ending Oct. 2019)
Please submit applications by noon on Friday, June 29, 2018 to the Town Clerk, 4601 E. Oak Island Drive, Oak Island, NC 28465. Applications are also available at Town Hall.