- Home >
These are some commonly requested forms that we have placed here for our mutual convenience. We have them in two formats; Microsoft Word and Portable Document Format (pdf). Choose the Microsoft Word version if you would like to use word processing to complete the form and choose pdf if you want to complete it by hand or typewriter. Also, pdf is preferable for just viewing or printing.
If you choose the Microsoft Word version then you will be prompted to either Open or Save the form. We recommend saving it on your computer and then opening it from there. You can fill it out using your word processing software and then either attach it to an email to us or send it thru the regular mail. The Ride Along form must be notarized so it must be hand carried or sent to us via regular mail.
- Security Check Request – Use this to request the Police Department to check on your property while you are away.
- Bicycle Registration – Register your bike with the police department.
- Oak Island Business Owner’s Contact Information form
- Parking Decal Application – Parking decals will not be used for post-storm re-entry. They are only needed for parking in spaces restricted to residents and property owners. You can get a decal by completing and submitting the attached form along with $5 to the Customer Service Department at Town Hall.
- Application for Permit to Operate a Mobility Device – Application to be filed with OIPD
- Information on Application for Permit to operate a Mobility Assistance Device — Process, application, instructions and ordinance outlining process for operating a mobility device.