- Home >
- Boards/Committees General Info
Boards/Committees General Info
If you’re interested in serving on one of the Boards/Committees with an opening please call the Town Clerk at (910) 201-8004 for an application or just click here to download one. We also have a Committee Handbook, which includes descriptions of all of our advisory boards and committees.
We have the following positions available:
- ABC Board (one term ending Dec. 2020)
- Beach Preservation Trust Fund Advisory Board (one term ending Sept. 2020)
- Cape Fear Regional Jetport Commission (one term ending Dec. 2021)
- Community Center Advisory Board (two terms ending Oct. 2020)
- Environmental Advisory Committee (one term ending June 2018 and one ending June 2019)
Appointments will be made at the December 12th, 2017 Town Council meeting. Please submit applications by noon on December 6th, 2017 to the Town Clerk, 4601 E. Oak Island Drive, Oak Island, NC 28465.