- Home >
- Boards/Committees General Info
Boards/Committees General Info
If you’re interested in serving on one of the Boards/Committees with an opening please call the Town Clerk at (910) 201-8004 for an application or just click here to download one. We also have a Committee Handbook, which includes descriptions of all of our advisory boards and committees.
We have the following positions available:
- Emergency Services Advisory Board (one unexpired term ending June 2019)
- Environmental Advisory Committee (one term ending June 2018 and one ending June 2019)
- Board of Adjustment (two terms ending March 2021)
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board (two terms ending March 2021)
Appointments may be made at the March 13th, 2018 Town Council meeting; please note that appointments may be deferred until the April 10th, 2018 meeting. Please submit applications by noon on March 9th, 2018. Please submit applications by noon on February 2nd, 2018 to the Town Clerk, 4601 E. Oak Island Drive, Oak Island, NC 28465. Applications are available at Town Hall and on the Town’s website, www.oakislandnc.com.